Taste of Wisconsin Dells is a Food Festival & Fun Family Event you don’t want to miss!
Check out this video of the 2010 Taste of Wisconsin Dells festival event!
6th Annual Taste of Wisconsin Dells Festival Event
When: Saturday, June 11th & Sunday, June 12th, 2011
Location: Oak Street in Downtown Wisconsin Dells
Time: Saturday 11AM – 7PM, Sunday 11AM – 3PM
This year’s Taste of Wisconsin Dells will feature:
- 20 Local Restaurants serving American & Ethnic Delicacies
- A Beer Tent serving up Wisconsin microbrews
- A Live Variety Entertainment Stage featuring family entertainment by the Dells High School Jazz Ensemble, Josh B’Gosh magician, the Michael Kolb Band, Max Dvorak musician, Jammin’ Again Music, the Dells Dance Center & More!
- Classic Corvette Parade & Display Sat. 11AM – 2:30PM
- Kiwanis Club Breakfast Sat. 7AM – 10:30Am
- Arts & Crafts Show Sat. 9AM – 4PM, Sun. 9AM – 3PM
- Antique Tractor Show Sat. 9AM – 4PM
- Book Sale Sat. 9AM – 4PM
- Basketball Tournament 9AM – 3PM
- Bowman House Open Sat. 10AM-3PM, Sun. 10AM -2PM
- Restaurant Tents Open Sat. 11AM -7PM, Sun. 11AM -3PM
- VFW Beer Tent Open Sat. 11AM -7PM, Sun. 11AM -3PM
- Family Stage & Attractions Sat. 11AM -7PM, Sun. 11AM -3PM
- Classic Car Corral Sun. 11AM -3PM
Be sure to mark your calendar for this fun family event! The Taste of Wisconsin Dells has something for everyone and the kids will love the inflatable rides at the family fun area!